Friday, January 13, 2012

the more i write the more i need to write

I'm finding lately, the more I've been writing, the more things I've found to write about.  

This might sound a lot like my post attempts at bringing the words back, so I apologize.  Yes, it is recapping what I've done, but it's not the same post, I promise.  I'm not sure, but I think it's more of a follow-up post.

I started with my project My Life in Poetry and then started my Wheel of Time re-read soon after I started that, I started my blog about going back to school and I thought that was it.  Sometimes I didn't have time for my re-read, because not only do I have to actually write, I need to read the book to be able to write about it.  With my school blog, I have to go to class and do the homework anyway, so it was only natural to be able to write about it afterward.  Somehow it's an outlet for me.

And then I started this blog.  A reflection on the writer I was, the writer I've been, the writer I am trying to be, and maybe the writer I want to be someday.  But wait - it hasn't stopped there.  Not even a week ago I started another blog, this one on book and movie reviews, maybe even video game reviews.  Kronicles of KD has become a collaboration of sorts, but it started because I realized just how very much I read, so why shouldn't I share my opinions?

Then on my way home today, after working with my big dog (versus my small dog) on his walking and socializing with other dogs, I had a passing thought that I should start a blog about my dogs - don't worry, I won't - but it was so interesting to me, that thought in my mind...actually having yet another topic that I felt I needed to, or could write about...

Maybe my poetry isn't coming back (and that's a post for another day) but the rest of my words are.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment